Friday 7 December 2012

Weekend Things

Happy Friday folks!

What does your weekend look like? It's here. This weekend is my company's Holiday Party. Tonight is actually the pre-party. Yes, there is a formal pre-party before the formal actual party. There will be two company bands performing tonight at a local bar that we'll be pre-partying at. And tomorrow is the formal, dress up, Holiday Party. I can't wait!

I'll share more details next week. I'm planning to re-wear a dress I own. Oh the horror, I know. But I love this dress and it hasn't seen the light of day since a fabulous wedding two+ years ago. So, it's time to break it out.

And as if that's not enough, Sunday I have my annual Secret Santa/Holiday Party with the lovely ladies I used to live with. The girls were smart and assigned me Champagne since I maaay not be in the best state to cook Sunday morning. ;) Ah well, what can you do? At least I'm prepared for it.

Oh the Holidays, aren't they always ridiculously busy? If I have to celebrate 3 nights a week for the next 3 weeks, well then, so be it. You only live once right?!

Our tree is up, candles are in the windows, and I've even started wrapping gifts already. I am way ahead of last year! Pictures to come.

As Hanukkah starts tomorrow, Happy Hannukah to those of you who celebrate it! Enjoy your time with family and friends.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment