A few items I've recently bought, and a few items I'm considering...
- Swung by Banana Republic this weekend and found a navy stripe dress, sleeve length falls right above the elbow, exposed back zipper on the SALE rack. Score! (But I can't find a link to it...it's more navy with thinner white stripes)
- BR was also having a 40% off all full priced items deal so I grabbed this gold lace tank that also has an exposed back zipper. (It doesn't wash me out like it does on this model...)
- I drooled over this bulldog sweater at J.Crew. Just couldn't bring myself to pay the full ticket price. Maybe if it was a Beabull like Tuck I would have bit the bullet. :)
- Burgundy sweater = love. Sadly they were out of my size at J.Crew this weekend. (I'm sure J does not find this so sad).
- I am in desperate need of some nice cognac boots! I cannot find any within my price range though. For example, this gorgeous Lanvin pair from polyvore are a steal at $1,350....ugh.
- Leopard flats add so much to an outfit. I found a pair at Zara with a red bow and just love them. Comfortable yet stylish, my kind of shoe! (the flats in the picture are from Madewell)
Since this post, I've also picked up a navy cardigan that I've worn with Kelley green ankle pants, and was THIS close to buying a collared sweater at J.Crew but second guessed it.
Have you done any fall shopping? I need to stop! (after the boots that is...)
Oh, and Happy Halloween!