Wednesday 10 October 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Cheers to Us!

How fast time flies. Tomorrow will be the 3-year anniversary of our wedding. I can't believe it has been 3 years already!

We had such an amazing day. The weather was cool but not too cold, the sky was clear, we were surrounded by the best of our family and friends, and we partied all night. It was a great celebration. The dancing started before dinner even ended and lasted until they kicked us out.

Today, I'll cover details from our big day. Tomorrow, some party highlights. :)

Our wedding was October 11, 2009. We had a church ceremony followed by our reception nearby at The Villa. I loved our venue. Great service, great food, modern decor.

My dress was by Casablanca, shoes were Nina. If you're looking for a wedding dress in the Boston area you MUST go to the Bridal Secret.

On to the church!

I wish I could remember what was said in this photo. Love the reactions!
 Like I said, SURROUNDED by loved ones supporting us as we started off our life together.

Our bridal party = one good lookin crew

If you know J, you know he loves fishing. I wasn't sure what I wanted for a cake topper really. But when I stumbled upon this one, there was no question it wouldn't be perfect.

Our parents, our grandparents. We love you all so much.

Oh how I loved my flowers. Even though we had a fall wedding, purple roses were an absolute must. That may have been the first decision I made. You see, J has given me purple roses for years. They are by far my favorite rose. Sorry for the serious photo here, didn't realize my face was going to be in it. This ring is J's grandmothers wedding band. It was my something borrowed and it meant the world to me. J's grandmother was one of the sweetest women I knew and I am so happy I was able to spend quite a few years with her before she passed.

Oh it's so fun to go back through the photos of our day. I am so lucky to have such an amazing man in my life. He is my best friend, my support system, makes me laugh daily, and it certainly doesn't hurt that he's handsome.


I love these candid photos. Captured us perfectly. 

I couldn't be prouder, or more grateful, to call this man my Husband.

Party time tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment