I've known this week was going to be crazy for quite some time now but it still snuck up on me. They always do. Back to back concerts was a bit aggressive. But also awesome. Two totally different artists and venues but both unbelievable shows.
1. Beyonce Tuesday night at the TD Garden with college girlfriends.
2. Imagine Dragons Wednesday night at the Bank of America Pavilion with J and friends.
3. Puppy sitting through Saturday. I'm working from home today (and yesterday) in order to watch my dog-nephew Bruce. I brought out Tucker's travel bed because its inexpensive and I didn't care if Bruce's puppy teeth tore into it. Smart man Bruce - this thing is comfortable! I've been able to get more work done than I anticipated thanks to the multitude of naps Tucker and Bruce have been taking.
4. A weekend with very little plans over here! Sometimes when I realize this, I make an overly ambitious to-do list. This is the start of the list. What do you think? Can I do it?!
5. We are heading to a local wine festival Sunday afternoon. I'm always curious to see what types of wines can be made locally. Sadly, none tend to compare to Napa and Sonoma. But, I am always up for wine tastings! :)
What are your plans this weekend?? It's raining here in Boston today which is a nice relief from the recent heatwaves. But I'm hoping to fit in a little pool time this weekend.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Linking up with H54F