1. Friday we had J's family over for dinner to celebrate his birthday. We realized halfway through the week that the entire family could make it on the same night! That rarely happens these days with everyone's schedules. So even though I had to work all day, who doesn't love pizza and wine? Problem solved: delivery.
2. Saturday we celebrated my college roommates wedding. And oh my, if you're looking for a venue between Boston and Cape Cod on the water, wait until you see my pictures later this week! Here's a sneak peak:
3. I tried Kate's braided bun updo tutorial for the wedding. She's a genius! How'd I do?
4. Sunday we hung by the pool with friends. Just what we needed.
5. Um, how sweet is this?! (They even bookmarked the chapter on our neighborhood)
6. So last week I found out about a pretty awesome event happening in Boston this week! Have you heard of BostonFest? Live entertainment, food trucks, Harpoon brewery, giant jenga, and more all together! We are totally in.
If you've been reading for a while, you know J and I love live music. We are definitely willing to spend money to go to a concert together. How can you not appreciate the talent?! Add food trucks and Harpoon beer, ya this is going to be awesome. Will we see you there (buy your tickets here)??!!
7. Lastly, Happy Birthday J! Today is my loves birthday. I hope you've had a wonderful 27th year, and cheers to what 28 will bring!
How was your weekend? Tell me all about it. And meet us at BostonFest! :)
If you like this post please let me know by leaving a comment or liking my Facebook page. You can also follow along on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Let's stay in touch!