It's a rainy Friday here in Boston and honestly, I don't hate it. I've been craving a sweatpants and couch kind of night for a while now and I think Im finally going to get it this weekend. You don't know how happy this makes me. Our weekend currently contains zero plans. Zero. And we're pretty pumped about it.
Here's 5 things I'm currently loving:
1. Happy Anniversary to my parents! They've been married for 32 years now. 32! And I couldn't be happier for them.
2. I've been on an app downloading binge recently. I am loving the Cartwheel app for Target! Every store needs something like this. It allows you to save coupons to your phone to redeem by barcode at checkout. 25% off Threshold, 25% off Nate Berkus just to name a few...thanks for the tip Lauren!
3. After borrowing some from a friend at one of the recent weddings (same Lauren mentioned in #2, she's a lifesaver!), I've finally purchased a pressed powder. I've been using it all week and just love the soft, smooth finished look it gives my skin. I went with Revlon Nearly Naked. No real reason why other than looking for something lightweight (and I liked the packaging) but it has worked out great.
4. I ordered prints for our dining room from this Etsy dealer last week - Belle Botanica - and just love them! The quality is even better than I expected and the current buy 3 get 1 free deal totally worked in my favor. We're making progress over here. House updates to come next week.
5. Do you think Tucker's new dog beds a little too big? Whoops! We'll be exchanging it. But I do love the material and quality of this bed. (Don't mind the ugly power cords, we're working on it...)
How about you, any weekend plans? Any good apps I should download?