Friday 4 October 2013

Fun Fact Friday 10.04.13

Hellooo Friday! This work week wasn't too crazy busy for me which was refreshing. Although I'm still exhausted by Friday, how does that work? I was able to have dinner with my longest group of girlfriends this week and I so cherish these times. We may not be able to get together all that often, but when we do we pick right back up where we left off. There's nothing like friends who have known you since elementary school, some even longer! Yikes.

So here's what we've got going on over here:

1. I've deemed this weekend, let's see how much we can get done without spending any money. Somehow weekends have been adding up too easily for us lately. I mean I know why, paint, lawn care, Home Depot trips, etc but it's time to start making do.

2. Except I am giving myself a small budget for mums, pumpkins, and the like. I must decorate our front porch. And I can't wait.

3. Goodbye remaining yellow kitchen! Here's a peak:

4. Last weekend the weather was so nice that I decided to open the double doors in our kitchen. During the summer it was SO hard to open but now that the weather has cooled off a touch, the lock on the left door is much more manageable. I only have so much strength in my fingers! I made Tucker be my model. It made such a difference having both doors open.

5. Oh, and good boy no longer. We left the doors open while we got things done. Tucker has been great about hanging in the yard and coming in when he wants to. Well apparently he got a little too bored, and I didn't check on him soon enough. Suddenly he was gone! Very thankful he does come when we call him. And he came strolling down the road! Ugh. You've lost your privileges Tucker.

Well, that's about all we've got going on around here lately. A bit boring. But tonight we are heading into the city to meet up with a group of high school friends. I can't wait.

What are you up to this weekend?
Will you be decorating for Fall too? Send me some inspiration!

Have a fantastic weekend!

If you like this post please let me know by leaving a comment or liking my Facebook page. You can also follow along on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram. Let's stay in touch!

Linking up with H54F, That Friday Blog Hop, Friday Favorites


No comments:

Post a Comment