Thursday 23 February 2012

Dreamy

I find myself very drawn to living spaces that allow my mind to unwind lately. I think part of this is because my job can be stressful at times, and even straining - staring at two monitors all day. Although bold colors are making a reappearance, I find myself loving neutral spaces even more these days.

It's funny to say this seeing as we painted our living room Ocean City Blue by Benjamin Moore but it seems to work in that space. And the rest of our paint upgrades have been very neutral (Vanilla Milkshake by BM in the bathroom and Moonshine by BM in our bedroom).

Here are a few spaces I could easily unwind in -

Living Room traditional living room 
1512 Dolphin Terrace traditional living room 
Earlmont House mediterranean living room
 
** All images can be found on Houzz

No comments:

Post a Comment