Wednesday 29 February 2012

Golden

While in NYC this weekend, we decided to do our best not to spend $$ shopping for clothes, shoes, the like and instead treated ourselves to manicures, eyebrow threading (my first time & I'm sold!), and makeup (discussed here). 

Well Marissa's birthday is on the 26th and she was turning 26 = a gold themed birthday. The champagne birthday so I've been told. And in honor of Marissa's golden bash, I decided to trade in my shellac manicure for a gold one. Although I never took photos of my shellac manicure 2 weeks in, it was still in pretty great condition. And thankfully, the process of having it removed was not as terrible as I was expecting either.

But now I think I've found a new love. Yup, I am absolutely loving the gold manicure I opted for. There's something about it that just makes me happy & I will definitely consider gold nails in the future now. Gold nails & fake eyelashes?! Yikes, what is happening to me? :)



Would you consider a metallic manicure?

No comments:

Post a Comment