Wednesday 6 March 2013

Pretty in Pink

Although Pantone has named Emerald the color of 2013, I find myself drawn to pops of pink. While this outfit is an extreme example, any one of these pieces added to a neutral outfit would be perfect. A pop of pink, or any bright color for that matter, will brighten up your outfit without being too excessive. I may have even purchased these cropped polka dot pants and fuchsia loafers from Ann Taylor today...

Pretty in Pink



Here's an example of a neutral top paired with pink. So fun for Spring!

The fact that there's a winter storm on its way to Boston right now makes me want to cry. It's ruining my plans for margaritas after work this week! And between today's purchases, and my new Jack Rogers, I am sooo ready for some warmer weather.

Any new purchases you're hoping to make for Spring? Tell me about it! What colors are you loving right now?


If you like this post please let me know by leaving a comment or liking my Facebook page. You can also follow along on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram. Let's stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment