Tuesday 7 May 2013

What's in Your Travel Bag?

Over the past few years, I've figured out exactly what I need to travel comfortably. Whenever I travel and get to check a bag, I consider the flight my time to unwind, catch up on indulgent magazines, maybe sleep, maybe read. I like to be prepared with a multitude of options - magazines, kindle, and iphone/ipod are my staples. All which fit nicely into this birthday gift. Nowadays, I love traveling JetBlue just to watch HGTV or Bravo and catch up on some shows. So headphones are a must too.

Travel Bag


 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11


When possible, I am a big fan of early morning flights out and late flights home in order to make the most of our time. Early morning flights mean there's no way I'm putting any makeup on yet and I usually grab a coffee once through security at the airport. So even if the rest of my toiletries might be in the cargo space of the plane, my toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss are for sure in my carry-on bag. And so isn't this Clinique mascara. A few swipes when I get off the flight and my eyes no longer look half asleep. Brush my teeth to get rid of the coffee breath, throw on some tinted lip gloss, and I'm good to go. Oh, and I totally forgot this in the pic above but deodorant is a must too!

Lastly, water is an absolute must. I will buy the biggest bottle sold in the airport before boarding a flight. Planes are just so dry. Between the flight, coffee in the morning, usually coffee when I land, and if it's a vacation....drinks to follow soon, I do my best to keep hydrated when I can. 

Our next trip is out to Chicago for a wedding and I know these items will make their way into my carry-on bag. They always do.

What's in your travel bag? 

If you like this post please let me know by leaving a comment or liking my Facebook page. You can also follow along on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram. Let's stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment