Thursday 27 September 2012

Fall Style

Some fall styles I've been drooling over and would like to incorporate into my personal wardrobe/style this fall.

Navy, Kelly green, cute loafers / Camel, mint, & polka dots
via , via

Some fun collars/blouses
via

I don't know what it is about this hair style but I find myself going back to it time and again. Even pinned it twice without realizing it! (minus the blonde for me)
via 

Mmm boyfriend jeans. 
I snagged a pair of matchstick jeans at the J.Crew factory last weekend on sale, went up one side, cuffed the bottoms and there you have it.
via 

Two tone boots. Or a pair of cognac colored would do too.

Loving these Essie colors.
 via, via

I recently snagged myself a gold Michael Kors watch, toothpick & matchstick jeans at the J.Crew outlet and a few new cardigans for fall. Now on to find new boots & loafers, some fun nail polish, and maybe a new haircut. Do I dare??

What's on your fall shopping list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment