Friday 1 February 2013

Birchbox: January

We have reached another weekend! Woop woop!

Shall we look at what I received in January's Birchbox?


This month I received:



The shampoo and body cream are perfect travel sizes so they were put right into my travel toiletries bag for a future use. The Skinny Chic perfume is too crisp for me. It reminds me of Clinique Happy which I wore in high school. Great fresh scent, but I don't think it suits me anymore.

What I have been using, the face cream and eyelid primer. Loving the Marine Cream! I've been wearing it every night to bed. It has glycolic acid in it to exfoliate dull skin. What I don't like about it? The steep price tag if I decide to purchase it once the trial is gone - $115....yikes! I've also been trying to use the eyelid primer all week to give it a try. I've never used a primer before so I wasn't sure what to expect. It looks like my eyeshadow is staying in place better though! No more caking in the eyelid wrinkle, if that even makes sense? ha.

Want to see what I've received in that past? December, November, September/October, July/August

Interested in joining Birchbox? Here's an invite! (full disclosure - if you use my invite,  yes I will earn points. But I've really enjoyed my experience with Birchbox and learning about new products. I wouldn't invite you if I didn't think it was worth the monthly expense.)

Have a great weekend! We are off to a few open houses (yay!) and I have a wine tasting event Saturday night. Cannot.wait! And enjoy the Superbowl if you'll be watching!

In honor of my brother-in-law - Go 49ers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment