Monday 21 January 2013

Christmas Gifts 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas is a big thing in our families. Big thing. Yes, we're getting older and it shouldn't be about the gifts, but there is something so satisfying about finding someone you care for the perfect gift. And seeing their reaction when they open it. I don't even know what to say, I feel so spoiled. Our families give damn good gifts, and boy did I hit the jackpot this year. Not one return. Everything was beyond perfect.

Here are some of the gifts I received this Christmas. I have no words other than thank you! thank you! thank you!

Patagonia Los Lobos Vest     Clarasonic Mia (in lavender!!)     West Elm Cozy Throw
Soda Stream (!!)     West Elm owl mugs     North Face ski jacket
Michael Kors crossbody bag     Lululemon gift card

No comments:

Post a Comment