Wednesday 23 January 2013

WIWW: Winter Work Outfit

Happy Wednesday! I'm considering this week quite the success. I haven't worked past 8 yet, I've enjoyed a mid week glass of wine already (no, not this morning....I'm not THAT much of a lush), and I'm posting my third post this week! AND....it follows the blog schedule I set. Go me!


This post is hot off the press. As in, I wore this exact outfit to work yesterday. Yep, I realized I've been pretty lazy about my What I Wore Wednesday posts as of late. The best thing about this outfit? It is beyond affordable.

 Would you believe me if I told you that my new wool jacket was from Target? It sure is. Clearance too! Thanks Mom for picking up this steal for me! She's always got my back.

And underneath the new coat...
Don't mind the hair....yikes...going for the windblown look apparently.

Cardigan - Ann Taylor (gift from my MIL!)
Tank - TJ Maxx (probably 4 years ago...)
Black Velvet Skinnies - Target (these may be the best fitting pair of skinny jeans I own...no lie, also clearance)
Flats - Zara
Earrings - JoJo Blings in cushion cut

This is a glass half full kind of week for me, aka it's a wow it's already Wednesday type of week. 

Have a great day!


xoxo, T


(ya, I just did that. Thinking I should always sign-off like that....thoughts??)

No comments:

Post a Comment