Thursday 15 March 2012

Am I crazy?

For wanting a new travel bag?

I have a perfectly good, less than 3 years-old, Bilberry (their fancy term for purple) Longchamp tote which I currently use when traveling -

via



Butttt.....I'm really liking the idea of a leather travel bag. Don't get me wrong, my Longchamp tote has been great over the years, and was a great carry-on bag. But when I was using it as a work bag too, to carry my laptop back and forth from work, I cringed at just how many girls I'd see using it daily. Not exactly a unique bag to say the least.

These leather totes have really caught my eye recently...hopefully I make up my mind before our big trip in the fall! What to do...what to do...
Zara Large Rigid Shopper
Zara Leather Shopper
Madewell Leather Transport Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment