Friday 2 March 2012

Oh, Morocco

Obviously I knew that Moroccan colors, textiles, decor were going to be BIG this year. West Elm must have heard we were booking a trip there and just haaad to follow the trend. Ha ha. Ok, enough of that nonsense. 

But, I was super excited, and now even more anxious for our trip, after browsing the latest West Elm catalog that came in this week. Tons of Moroccan textiles, silver platters, & bold colors. AND, even BETTER, you can enter to win a trip to Marrakech!!! Yes, you heard me right. So carazy!

Here are a few of the Moroccan items you can pick up at your local West Elm. I'm hoping J & I will be snagging a few authentic textiles when we travel to Morocco later this year.

 via

Gorgeous, right?! Gahd, I wish we were headed there this month.

We haven't gone on a big trip like this since our honeymoon. And it will be close to 3 years since then when we head to Morocco. I am just beyond thrilled.

My dream would be able to travel the globe like Mrs. Limestone at  Brooklyn Limestone.
If you haven't checked out her travel pictures, you should! I know they will make you want to explore this world as well. And she recently went to Marrakech! So I can't wait to see her pictures from that trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment