Thursday 29 March 2012

Motivation


In need of a little fitness motivation? Here are a few pictures I found on pinterest that seem to resonate with me. 

I seem to have more motivation this year to get in shape & stay in shape than I did the year of my own wedding! I'm serious. I don't know why, but knowing that I'll be sitting at the head table of 3 weddings this summer scares the crap out of me. And I'll be giving a speech at one as the Matron of Honor! Yikes! So with no big white dress to hide behind, I have been working my butt off. And I'm loving it though!

 Love this.

 
 This is the hardest thing to accept. I totally want instant results. Who doesn't?

 You better believe it!


And finally, a quote I read on SkinnyRunner:

"You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for."

How is that for motivational?! Happy Thursday everyone! One day closer to the weekend!

Pictures via Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment